|Energie Cycles 2.6td 26" Touring Mid-Drive Bike|
|Product Description||Features||Las Vegas Only|
|The 2.6td is a top of the line performance mountain bike loaded with amazing features. We start with a dramatic angular super rigid 6061 aluminum box frame. Then we added the powerful 500W Bafangmid-drive motor that is designed to offer 63 foot pounds of torque with a Shimano 7- speed gear system. The custom designed 36V 16aH lithium battery pack will deliver more than 40 miles of electric power from the thumb throttle right through the performance tires and the torque will let you climb hills with ease. Our enhanced power pack includes a USB port to allow charging of cell phones. Smart Charger with maximum 7A output talks to the battery and allows you to keep it topped off and ready to go.
Our enhanced power pack includes a USB port to allow charging of cell phones and mobile devices.
The oversized LCD display gives you speed, distance traveled, remaining battery power and other important information. A built-in anti-theft and alarm system is included to protect your investment.
The adjustable/locking Suntour XCR suspension fork and the shock mounted seat post add to the ride comfort. Both front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful stopping action.
A new Smart Charger talks to the battery and allows you to keep it topped off and ready to go.
|· Dynamic aluminum 6061 alloy box frame.
· Double wall aluminum Alloy 26" wheels with performance road tires.
· Adjustable/Locking Suntour XCR aluminum alloy suspension front fork.
· 500W Bafang BBS-002 Mid Drive electric motor.
· 7-speed Shimano gear system with shift lever.
· Thumb throttle. Half-twist throttle optional.
· Large digital Bafang LCD display.
· High capacity 36V 16aH battery pack with advanced BMS.
· Front and rear Tektro hydraulic disc brakes(203mm F/180mm R).
· Anti-theft alarm system w/ remote.
· Total Weight - 61 lbs.
· Smart Charger battery charger.
· 2-year limited warranty.
|Available in high gloss white and red
Las Vegas Price: $1,199
Assembled in the
In Las Vegas